Become a change professional with coaching skills
Systemic Business Coach®
The Systemic Business Coach® training provides the participants with a wide range of skills needed for acting as an internal coach or a coaching leader. These include the core competencies of a coach, the code of conduct and the use of effective coaching models. The content of this accredited training is based on the requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
What does the Systemic Business Coach® training include?
- Practical methods and paradigms to activate coachee’s thinking process and stimulate their potential
- Easy to use, professional coaching tools e.g. the Pillar model®, the Culture Dynamo® and the Network Map®
- Deepened understanding of how systemic thinking works in coaching, leadership and change management
- Courage and confidence to challenge others to develop, and skills to tackle difficult coaching situations
- Opportunity to practice new coaching skills in a safe and encouraging atmosphere
- Individual feedback to support your personal development as a coach
- Possibility to apply for ICF certification (ACC or PCC level) – as this training is an Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) program
- Possibility to join our continuously growing alumnus network of coaches
Systems theory expands the meaning of coaching and provides the coach with fresh, live tools. With individuals, methods like the culture dynamo or the network map enrich the coaching relationship and help the coachee to insights encompassing the larger system and finding steps for the change wanted. The supportive learning atmosphere in the training group enables on-the-spot experiential learning.
One of the trainers in Systemic Business Coach® training is professor Clutterbuck. His expertise will give you a truly unique experience!
Is the Systemic Business Coach® training for me?
The training is perfect for all HR professionals, but also leaders and managers who are interested in the coaching-based leadership approach. Whether you are a seasoned professional or in a junior role, we guarantee that from this training you will gain food for thought, new perspectives, and ideas on how to lead people and support them in reaching goals and developing as professionals.
This training also offers a comprehensive basis for individuals who are considering changing their career paths towards becoming a professional coach.
Previous coaching experience or certificates are not required to participate in this training. Moreover, coaching skills are not linked to any specific educational background, industry or businessfield. The most important factor is genuine interest in developing your own skills in coaching and influencing other people.
Contents of the Systemic Business Coach® training
Systemic Business Coach® live training: the duration of the training is about 6 months, and it consists of four modules, each of these lasting two days. Added to these there will be three virtual training sessions and training practice.
Systemic Business Coach® virtual training: the duration of the training is about 8 months, and it consists of four modules. Altogether the training includes 15 virtual training sessions and training practice in between the sessions.
The training contains a total of 80 hours of content accepted by the ICF, including:
- 60 h training
- 20 h coaching practice, where the coaching tools learned are put into practice
- Becoming acquainted with literature. The price of the training includes the book written by our Executive Coaches Valmentava mentorointi (2020)
- Personal feedback from the coach trainers and from peers
- Sparring partners and small study groups supporting the learning process of the participants
The international Systemic Business Coach® training combines the ideas of Jacob Levi Moreno, pioneer of the social psychology of groups, and the latest research in systems theory by Professor Peter Hawkins, Professor David Clutterbuck and psychologist John Whittington.
In the Systemic Business Coach® training, you will take part of the experience and know-how of first class experts in organizational business coaching. Moreover, you will have the unique opportunity to find out about the newest technology in virtual systemic coaching.
“I wanted to understand what it would mean to introduce a coaching-based leadership approach among our Managers, and I needed concrete tools to implement it. And I got these tools.
It is extremely valuable for a manager to know themselves, and their own thought patterns before they start guiding and influencing other people.”
Annie Laukkanen, HRD Manager, Metsä Group
Price for organizations 4 500 € + VAT
Price for individuals 3 200 € + VAT
Systemic Business Coach® live training, IN ENGLISH
BoMentis, Linnoitustie 4 A, Violin-talo, 02600 Espoo
Next Systemic Business Coach®️ -training in English will start once a sufficient
number of participants has been reached. Contact us for more info!
Systemic Business Coach® was an empowering experience
Training program: Systemic Business Coach®
Systemic Business Coach® training was an extremely empowering experience. After going through the training, I gained a whole new understanding of my environment and it strengthened my understanding of how important it is to be aware of the systems that we have around us.All the testimonials