Become a change professional with coaching skills
Systemic Business Coach®
The Systemic Business Coach® training provides the participants with a wide range of skills needed for acting as an internal coach or a coaching leader. These include the core competencies of a coach, the code of conduct and the use of effective coaching models. The content of this accredited training is based on the requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
What does the Systemic Business Coach® training include?
- Practical methods and paradigms to activate coachee’s thinking process and stimulate their potential
- Easy to use, professional coaching tools e.g. the Pillar model® –and the Network Map®
- Deepened understanding of how systemic thinking works in coaching, leadership and change management
- Courage and confidence to challenge others to develop, and skills to tackle difficult coaching situations
- Opportunity to practice new coaching skills in a safe and encouraging atmosphere
- Individual feedback to support your personal development as a coach
- Possibility to apply for ICF certification (ACC level) – as this training is part of ICF’s 1st level accredited coach training.
- Possibility to join our continuously growing alumnus network of coaches
Systems theory expands the meaning of coaching and provides the coach with fresh, live tools. With individuals, methods like the culture dynamo or the network map enrich the coaching relationship and help the coachee to insights encompassing the larger system and finding steps for the change wanted. The supportive learning atmosphere in the training group enables on-the-spot experiential learning.
Is the Systemic Business Coach® training for me?
The training is perfect for all HR professionals, but also leaders and managers who are interested in the coaching-based leadership approach. Whether you are a seasoned professional or in a junior role, we guarantee that from this training you will gain food for thought, new perspectives, and ideas on how to lead people and support them in reaching goals and developing as professionals.
This training also offers a comprehensive basis for individuals who are considering changing their career paths towards becoming a professional coach.
Previous coaching experience or certificates are not required to participate in this training. Moreover, coaching skills are not linked to any specific educational background, industry or businessfield. The most important factor is genuine interest in developing your own skills in coaching and influencing other people.
Contents of the Systemic Business Coach® training
Systemic Business Coach® training: the duration of the training is about 6 months, and it consists of four modules. Each of the first three modules last for one day and the last module takes two days. Whether these training days will be live or virtual depends on the possibilities of the participants to travel to Espoo. Added to these there will be one shorter virtual training session
s and training practice.
The training contains a total of 80 hours of content accepted by the ICF, including:
- 40 h education and training in a group with other course participants
- 40 h learning and reflecting on your own and with a sparring partner:
- Studying the course material at your own pace
- Experimenting and putting couching tools into practice
- Reflecting and sparring with another student to support the learning process.
The international Systemic Business Coach® training combines the ideas of Jacob Levi Moreno, pioneer of the social psychology of groups, and the latest research in systems theory by Professor Peter Hawkins, Professor David Clutterbuck and psychologist John Whittington.
In the Systemic Business Coach® training, you will take part of the experience and know-how of first class experts in organizational business coaching. Moreover, you will have the unique opportunity to find out about the newest technology in virtual systemic coaching.
“I wanted to understand what it would mean to introduce a coaching-based leadership approach among our Managers, and I needed concrete tools to implement it. And I got these tools.
It is extremely valuable for a manager to know themselves, and their own thought patterns before they start guiding and influencing other people.”
Annie Laukkanen, HRD Manager, Metsä Group
Price for organizations
3 400 € + VAT
Price for individuals
2 400 € + VAT
Systemic Business Coach® was an empowering experience
Training program: Systemic Business Coach®
Systemic Business Coach® training was an extremely empowering experience. After going through the training, I gained a whole new understanding of my environment and it strengthened my understanding of how important it is to be aware of the systems that we have around us.All the testimonials